Elite Foods is a proud member of Countrywide, Australia's largest, national group of independent wholesale food service distributors. Our partnership with Countrywide enables Elite Foods buying strength offering you a professional service at a competitive price.
As you are our customer , you automatically qualify to earn rewards on products that you purchase from us , enabling you to build points towards a reward at the end of the program. To find out more, simply watch the video below, and click on the below button to head over to Countrywide's Registration Page.
Our new program CW Signature Rewards started on 1st of August and runs until the 30th of June 2018.
Christmas Trading Hours
As we usher in the Christmas and New Year with great celebrations and expectations, we take this moment to express our heartfelt gratitude to you.
We would just like to say thank you for being a part of our family.
We are very grateful for your continued patronage because we wouldn’t be here without loyal customers like you!
We look forward to building and strengthening our relationship in the new year, as we have in the past year.
From our family to yours, wishing you and your family the most joyful of seasons greetings.
Christmas & New Year Trading Hours
Tuesday 24th Dec - Normal Business Hours
Wednesday 25th Dec - Christmas Day Closed
Thursday 26th Dec - Boxing Day Closed
Friday 27th Dec - Normal Business Hours
Monday 30th Dec - Normal Business Hours
Tuesday 31st Dec - Normal Business Hours
Wednesday 1st Jan - New Years Day Closed
Thursday 2nd Jan - Normal Business Hours
Friday 3rd Jan - Normal Business Hours
Home Delivery and Pick Up Options
RE-OPEN to the general public!
Home Delivery or Pick up! You Choose!
We are excited to announce, that we have now re-opened to the general public AND we are now offering a HOME DELIVERY Option also!
We have put together a suggested shopping list that you can download here. We have provided it in 2 formats, PDF and Excel.
All you will need to do is go down the list, pick the items you would like, decide if you want it delivered or pick up, send it back to us, or you can call us - and we will do the rest.
- Orders can be phoned through to 9248 2443
- Orders can be emailed through to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Minimum order $150
- Delivery within 2 business days (Mon – Fri)
- Delivery areas Perth Metro
- Pick up option available from warehouse unit 1 24 Milly Court MALAGA
- Pick up orders receive 5% discount
HOW TO ORDER
- Download the Shopping List, Excel or PDF (excel version has total column)
- Select the quantities next to the items you wish to purchase
- Send your order through via email to email@example.com, or phoning the office 9248 2443 between 9am and 4pm week days
- Once we have received your order, we will process your order, and we will call you to confirm invoice amount and delivery details and accept payment.
- We can accept EFT, EFTPOS, Credit Cards
- On day of delivery our driver will call you with an approximate delivery time and deliver to your doorstep.
- For Pick Up Orders, we ask that you provide us at least 1 hour to pack your order prior to collection.
SAFTEY INFORMATION DUE TO COVID-19
- Drivers will place orders on door step and will not enter any homes.
- Please make sure driver can access your front door easily and that any dogs are secured.
- Unfortunately we can not accept any item returns due to health and safety reasons.
- Pick up orders will be delivered to your vehicle by one of our staff.
- We ask that you please adhere to the social distancing rules now in effect to keep both you, your family and our staff safe.
We would like to thank you in advance for your patience as we try to supply the items you have selected. We are experiencing unusual demands on some items, and some products availability will change. We will advise you of any unavailable items when we call you to confirm your order and to accept payment. In some cases, we may be out of a particular brand, but will have another brand substitute available.
You are welcome of course - to browse our website for further stock lines you may wish to purchase. If there is something you would like us to add to your order, please let us know when calling, or jot it down on the back page and we will do our upmost to fullfill your order.
Due to huge demands or delivery area's are defined as below.
You can browse our product range by CLICKING HERE!
Of course - if you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to contact us 9248 2443 9am-4pm Week Days
Bountiful Hot Chocolate with Milk Lab
We've teamed up with the guys over at Milk Lab to bring you some great recipes that we know you will love!
This month - we have the Bountiful Hot Chocolate for you to try out! It has that distinct flavour of a Bounty chocolate bar!
Hmm Coconut and Chocolate!
Here is the recipe!
1 cup of MILKLAB Coconut Milk
1 tablespoon hot chocolate powder
Mix hot chocolate powder with small amount of water in base of the cup.
Steam coconut milk and pour into cup.
Feel free to sprinkle just a tad more chocolate on top, extra guilty pleasure!
Or why not try it ICED COLD! Just top up with coconut milk, add ice cream and cream!
Give it a try it with Coconut Icecream!
If you want to check out what the guys are up to at MILKLAB - click on their website here.
Want to buy MILKLAB? Click here to see our FULL range.
Crispy Garlic Chicken
Simple to make, just dip and bake! Garlicky goodness in a breaded chicken dish. Yum!
Prep: 20 mins
Cook: 35 mins
Total: 55 mins
- 1/4 cup of Olive Oil, we prefer to use Fini Olive Oil
- 2 cloves of garlic, crushed
- 1/4 cup italian seasoned bread crumbs - we use these Crumbed & Co Italian Breadcrumbs
- 1/4 cup trated Parmesan Cheese
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- Preheat oven to 220 C
- Heat olive oil and garlic in a small saucepan over low heat until warmed, 1 to 2 minutes. Transfer garlic and oil to a shallow bowl
- Combine breadcrumbs and parmesan cheese in a separate shallow bowl
- Dip chicken breasts in the olive oil-garlic mixture using tongs
- Transfer to bread crumb mixture and turn to evenly coat
- Transfer coated chicken to a shallow baking dish
- Bake in the preheated oven until no longer pink and juices run clear, around 30 to 35 minutes
- Serve plated with a tossed salad of green salad leaves, cucumber, tomato and a light Italian dressing